In this 6th year of the conference, we explore the expansion of the industry highlighting the vast potential of HEMP and CBD products while staying true to our roots supporting the recreational cannabis industry. Brought to you by the Cannabis Collaborative Conference.
FARMERS, PROCESSORS & BUYERS CONNECT!
For two days, farmers will meet face-to-face with buyers, processors and companies who are creating consumer products. Learn about farmer co-ops, future contracts and partnering with processors for splits and toll processing. This event will bring together the entire hemp supply chain, from genetics to end product, industry professionals and consumers.
Oregon is establishing a business model that other states are following. With 6 years of experience, we procure top pros and regulators in the industry to share their insights. Join us and be on the forefront of this exciting, lucrative and fast-paced industry.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL SEE AT THE CONFERENCE THIS YEAR:
• Educational seminars & speakers
• Hands-on displays & demonstrations
• Consultations with industry pros & exhibitors to maximize production & profit
• Real-time deals for biomass & processing
• Cutting edge technology
• Investor & farmer co-ops
HEMP EDUCATION: YOUR MOST VALUABLE RESOURCE
The CCC 6.0 Hemp + CBD Connex offers educational sessions, hands-on displays and workshops providing up-to-date data on the following:
• Regional and federal legislation, updates & what to anticipate
• State of the Industry, economic impact & global market
• Genetic variations
• Industry ins and outs, including road blocks
• Complete Hemp farming overview- field prep, planting, testing, harvesting, processing & packaging
• Industrial hemp- fiber, biofuel, building materials
• Processing & Extraction, contract manufacturing & marketing
NEW THIS YEAR: CBD MARKETPLACE
A shop within the expo will offer a wide variety of hemp & CBD products to review and purchase from vapes, holistic and health food products, topicals, transdermal patches, edibles, beverages, pet brands and much more.
• Wednesday: meet retail buyers
• Thursday: meet consumers
• Both days: meetups with medical professionals
Portland Expo Center, 2060 N. Marine Drive, Portland, OR 97217
January 29 & 30, 2020, 9 am to 5 pm daily
Registration: visit www.connexhempevents.com/tickets
$20 discount on registration use promo code: REG20, tickets start at $49